Heavy-duty, marine fuel sample bottles made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and labels with water-resistant packaging, 1 Liter and 750ml
- Security Seal on fuel sample bottles provide unique identification of the representative sample
- Tamper Evident sample container ensures bunkering integrity
- Contamination Free sealing
- Bunker Operations Sampling and Testing
- Cross Reference identification labels on all fuel sample bottles
- Global Distribution
- Fuel Sample Bottles are MARPOL Annex VI Compliant
- IATA Approved Mailing Cartons
- Drip Sampler compatible Cubitainers
- Bunker Fuel Drip Samplers
A representative sample of bunker fuel oil during the transaction between seller and buyer has always been an area of potential dispute. A Bunker supplier that can offer a guarantee of quality retains a competitive advantage and the consuming party receives confidence in engine performance and compliance with that fuel. Uncompromising Bunker fuel oil sampling is therefore vital to bunker transactions and determining the quality of the fuel oil.
Gulsby fuel sample bottles have been used for years for bunker fuel testing and other secure requirement environments. It can be used for any product that is compatible with HDPE. It is ideal for MARPOL sample bottles and similar requirements.